Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Highstreet Animalia

It's been a while since I've bought any new clothes so I'm very excited about my leopard print River Island T-shirt. It was £16 which is maybe twice if not thrice the price of what I'd normally pay for just a T-shirt but thankfully I didn't have to pay for it, my Dad came to visit and it's exactly what I've been wanting so I'm particularly appreciative. To go with this, a couple days later I found some what I'd say is classy animal print underwear, not only that but the Topman jewellery sale had a few little gems on offer. 

 

Some feather experimentation with Camilla and my feather trim. Now that my millinery cotton wire is on the way I'll finally be able to start up with the hairband production! 



Images by KLV

No comments:

Post a Comment