Sunday, February 27, 2011

Panoramas of Stockholm

I've been having quite a nostalgic evening reminiscing over old photos, well not that old as most are from 2009/10, and I ended up up going through images of Stockholm, something that is quite frequent for both my flatmate and I. It definitely ranks highly in my list of favourite places and I'm not sure quite what it is about the city but it really conjures up such cosy and nostalgic feelings for both of us, despite experiencing the lowest temperatures we've suffered to date! I have in fact briefly blogged about Stockholm before but only included one photo, so here are some more.

Berzelli Park


Nybrokajen


Interior of Kaknästornet


Hötorget




View from Skansen



View from Djurgårdsbron




To finish with, a time lapse video of Nybrokajen (the area in the second photograph) found on vimeo which is not my property, unlike the photos above.



Nybrokajen, Stockholm 24 HRS in 2 minutes from Jann Lipka on Vimeo.



Photos by K.L.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment