Thursday, March 24, 2011

Animal Army

It's unusual that I post about my own clothes (except jewellery) and that's mainly down to having no money to spend on them. However, yesterday my mum treated me to some for our upcoming family holiday! My brother was also feeling uncharacteristically generous as he gave me an unwanted Topman card worth £45 that his Dad's side of the family gave him as a birthday present and I'll certainly be putting it to good use! I still have a few pounds on the gift card Katie Allen gave me too which I'm intending to spend on Topman jewellery though I must say I've been repeatedly let down every time I look, not enough animal themed items anymore it seems! The T shirts below are from Primark, a combination of past military and animal trends (my favourites) and it quite surprised me to find them in there. I think the most important thing to me is the absence of chimpanzees, I can tolerate the gorilla but I was getting pretty fed up of chimps dominating cheap printed tees. Also, the last image is of a necklace I bought in Topman about a month ago, keeping with the feathers of course!





No comments:

Post a Comment